Saturday, May 12, 2012

Stir-fried Clams with Thai Basil

Stir-fried Clams with Thai Basil : Pad Hoi Lai : ผัดหอยลาย
     This might be look similar to Stir-fried Clams with Chili Paste, yes! It is..but this recipe is not add the Thai chili paste and add Soy Bean Paste instead. I think it to oily for me but I also eat it sometimes when I go out and have no choice, so I prefer this style ^___^ Hope you’ll like and try it someday.

If you can find fresh Clams that would be really great!
put them into water around 10-20 mins they'll spit out dirt ;-)
If they not alive just wash and drain

Watch how to make Stir-fried Clams with Thai Basil


Ingredients:
  • 500g. Clams (Baby Clams)
  • 1 handful Thai Basil
  • 2 cloves Garlic (chopped)
  • Thai red chili as much as you like

 Seasoning:
  • 3 ts. Sugar
  • 1 ts. Fish Sauce
  • 1 ts. Soy Sauce (I use Healthy Boy Brand, Mushroom flavor)
  • 2 ts. Soy Bean Paste
  • 3 ts. Oyster Sauce


ส่วนผสม :
  • หอยลาย 500 กรัม
  • ใบโหระพา 1 กำมือ
  • กระเทียมสับ 2 กลีบ (กลีบใหญ่)
  • พริกแดง (มกาน้อยตามชอบ)

 เครื่องปรุง :
  • น้ำตาล 3 ช้อนชา
  • น้ำปลา 1 ช้อนชา
  • ซีอิ๊วขาว 1 ช้อนชา
  • เต้าเจี้ยว 2 ช้อนชา
  • ซอสหอยนางรม 3 ช้อนชา




2 comments:

firefoodie said...

I just love clams, and with all those aromas. Lovely.

Unknown said...

Thanks, most of Thai food contain with herbs ;-) so automatic.