Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Stir fried noodles with sweet soy sauce (pad see ew)

   Pad see ew really easy to find in Thailand, they are appear in many Thai's restaurant, cheap meal and delicious, come with meat and veggies :)

You will need:
  • 50g. slices chicken
  • 40 g. kale
  • 150 g. wide rice-flour noodles (or cooked rice vermicelli noodles)
  • 1 egg.
  • 1 clove chopped garlic
  • 1 tbs. fish sauce
  • 1 tbs. soy sauce
  • 1 tbs. oyster sauce
  • 1 ts. sugar
  • 1 ts. dark sweet soy sauce
  • cooking oil for frying
  • water
Ps. I'm really hungry so I forgot to take any photo LOL


4 comments:

Maggie said...

Mmm...this looks like a quick and delightful week night dinner! Thanks for sharing!

Sharon | Chinese Soup Pot said...

This looks really good! I am having a big Thai food craving right now. =)

Anonymous said...

I can't tell what is more enjoyable the song or the recipe!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow thank you very much for this recipe, lol you have gave me a brilliant idea for everday lunch for uni.....a quick lunch i can make for myself early in the morning....thanks love your cooking..im inspired by your cooking..:-)